In order to help people adapt to the demands of the European labor market, acquire specific skills and improve their understanding of the economic and social environment of Europe, while acquiring work experience, the University of A Coruña publishes the final call for international mobility grants for students for internships in companies for the academic year 2021/22.
This call is aimed at students enrolled in official courses at the University of A Coruña’s own or affiliated centers for placements in foreign companies or organizations within the framework of the Erasmus + SMT program.
Mobility for international internships in companies and/or organizations admits two modalities:
Internship students (students doing their internships while enrolled in a UDC degree program)
Recent graduates in internships (students who carry out their internships in a period immediately after the degree deposit)
• Be enrolled at the UDC.
• Not to have previously carried out another mobility for internship purposes in the same degree program.
• Not have previously carried out, within the same study cycle, other mobility within the framework of the Erasmus program that, added to the one you are applying for, exceeds 12 months of duration.
• You must meet the foreign language requirements.
• You must have a training agreement as stated in the call for applications.
Companies or organizations from the 27 member states of the European Union (except Spain), the United Kingdom (subject to Brexit), the three countries of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), Turkey, Macedonia and Serbia are eligible.
• Public and private companies of any size
• Local, regional and state public institutions
• Corporations and associations related to professional practice or to the world of business and employment
• Institutes or research centers
• Non-profit associations and NGOs
• Universities and higher education institutions with an Erasmus Charter
• Non-higher education institutions of any level
The internships abroad will take place between September 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022 and will last between 2 and 12 months.
Remember that the “Student Internships” must be completed in their entirety before you apply for your degree.
Go to the International Relations Office (ORI) at the Ferrol Campus so that they can tell you how to fill out your application, what documentation you should bring, and where and when you should submit it.
Yes, in order to carry out any mobility it will be necessary to enter into an internship contract as stated in the call for applications.
Yes, but remember that Erasmus+ financial aid is only granted for physical mobility (face-to-face or blended learning).
Please contact the International Relations Office (ORI) at the Ferrol Campus to find out the criteria and procedure for the awarding of grants, as well as the amount and payments.